I saw on the blog that there should be frequent releases of the snippets, but looking at the release date I feel this is no longer true ?
May 9, 2012 at 7:55 PM
Yes the project is still alive and I'll be updating the snippets for Visual Studio DEV "11" shortly.
Nice, I'll did a post in
, that may be suitable in the meantime.
Is there lots of changes in StyleCop rules?
From my post in discussions
Files to copy
- Default Visual Studio 2012 Snippets files is found in: %ProgramFiles(x86)%\Microsoft Visual Studio 11.0\VC#\Snippets\1033\Visual C#
- "My Code Snippets" files is found in: %USERPROFILE%\Documents\Visual Studio 2012\Code Snippets\Visual C#\My Code Snippets
- "StyleCop Code Snippets" file is found in
StyleCop Compliant Visual Studio Code Snippets
VS2012 files that differ from "StyleCop Code Snippets"
- The files that differ(se below), has minor changes to complie to StyleCop rules, so it should be safe to replace them.
- The files that is same(se below), do nothing
- The added files should be places in "My Code Snippets"
VS2012 files that is same as "StyleCop Code Snippets"